Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Apple Finally Fixed Google+ App Crashes in iOS 7 Beta 5 crash reported in ios 7 beta 1,2,3 and 4

Google Plus on iOS 7
iOS 7 beta 5 was released yesterday for iOS developers. As I noted yesterday, this latest iOS 7 beta seems a little more solid and a little speedier – as should be the case with each new beta.
One more little bit of positive news is that the Google+ app finally runs well in beta 5. In all the previous betas I’ve tried out on my iPad 3 the app had just consistently crashed back to the home screen. It was, in fact, the only one of my frequently used apps that wouldn’t run on the iOS 7 betas.
I don’t know whether Google tweaked something in the app behind the scenes (there’s been no update that mentions iOS 7) or whether changes in beta 5 fixed the crashing issue – but either way I’m happy to see my favorite social app is now working.

No comments:

Post a Comment